‘Real World’ star Ryan Knight cause of death ruled ‘Accidental Overdose’
MTV “Real World” star Ryan Knight died last November 2014, and his death was ruled “an accidental overdose” according to the final autopsy report.
The Kenosha County medical examiner concluded Knight had various drugs in his system, including methadone (a heroin substitute), tramadol (a painkiller), cocaine and Xanax — mixed with a high level of alcohol.
The death was officially ruled an accidental overdose.
Ryan Knight was found dead covered in his own vomit after partying hard in Kenosha, WI. He was 29 years old.