Donald Trump

Man Dies After Ingesting Donald Trump's Suggested Coronavirus Meds

Donald Trump chloroquine suggestion kills Arizona man

An Arizona man has died and his wife is in critical condition after they ingested chloroquine phosphate. The couple thought it would protect them from COVID-19 coronavirus.

Donald Trump has lied repeatedly that the FDA has approved the use of chloroquine to treat COVID-19 coronavirus during a few of his press briefings. There are currently no approved COVID-19 drugs although there have been some research that chloroquine, which is used to treat malaria, could be used off-label as therapy. 

The couple remembered the name "chloroquine" when the wife saw the pills on their back shelf. Unfortunately the pills were chloroquine phosphate which is used to treat fish.

From NBC News:

The name "chloroquine" resonated with the man's wife, who asked that her name not be used to protect the family's privacy. She'd used it previously to treat her koi fish.

"I saw it sitting on the back shelf and thought, 'Hey, isn't that the stuff they're talking about on TV?'"

"We were afraid of getting sick," she said.

Within 20 minutes, both became extremely ill, at first feeling "dizzy and hot."

"I started vomiting," the woman told NBC News. "My husband started developing respiratory problems and wanted to hold my hand."

 

If Donald Trump had not repeatedly spread his lies on TV, this man would probably be still alive.

Donald Trump is a clear and present danger to all Americans.