How To Make Strawberry Pasta (VIDEO)
Household Hacker successfully combined two of the world’s favorite foods: strawberries and “pasta” into one delicious dish. This is not exactly pasta in the traditional sense as it uses no flour and has Agar-Agar instead.
Conveniently, this pasta can work with any other fruit aside from strawberries.
¾ Cup Of Fruit (Any Fruit Will Work)
1/3 Cup Of Water
1 TBSP Sugar (Optional but Delicious)
3 TBSP Agar-Agar Flakes (Found in Asian Foods Aisle)
- Blend it all up until it is liquified and there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a pan and cook on medium heat.
- Remove from heat when mixture begins to boil.
- Add to a container and fill up a food syringe with the cooked mixture.
- Eject the mix into vinyl tubing and place into cold water for 5 minutes.
- Fill food syringe with air and push out the noodles from the tubing.
- Add cream or extra fruit on the side and enjoy your delicious pasta dessert!
Press play to watch the video below.