Big Brother 17: HOH and Eviction Results for 07/23/2015
Who went home on Big Brother 17 on tonight July 23, 2015? Who was evicted in the live vote? Who are the new Heads of Household?
Here are the results for Week 4 on Big Brother.
I’ll be live blogging tonight’s action so keep up below!
The house was set on getting Audrey out this week. Is her fate sealed?
Live Show Recap
– Audrey plants seeds all over the house, but I actually wouldn’t mind her staying a few more weeks. I’m about sick of John/Johnny Mac’s yelling in the DR. I’m hoping that Jason, Meg or James get in power this week and take out Clay, Shelli or Austin – particularly Clay & Shelli or as Da’Vonne called them – Lilo & Stitch! LOL.
– I MISS DA’VONNE! Again, I don’t see how people like Steve and John so much, but y’all know that. Also Julia > Liz. People are trying to figure out why Audrey has been in the DR for hours. She comes out after 5 hours and still is cooped in the have-not room, and James brings her food.
– She is attending eviction ceremony and is slaying, yas! LOL. The WackStreet boys (Liz, Julia & Jason’s punishment for the week) give a live performance.
– Audrey’s family is interviewed. They think she play the game too fast.
– Audrey already receives a penalty vote because she broke the have-not food rule.
– In her final statement AUDREY DROPS THE F-BOMB. (Update: Nvm, she actually said frickin’)
– And John is yelling…
– Austin tries to stir things up by voting for John. He is so wack and this Judas thing is so corny. Jason says he is voting out Audrey for Da’Vonne yasss!
|Big Brother 17 Summary Week 4|
|HOH||Nominated for Eviction|
|Votes to Evict||(1) Austin||(9)+ (1 penalty vote)|
– WITH A 9-1 VOTE, AUDREY IS EVICTED FROM THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE!
– She was surprised by the initial warm response from her fellow houseguests. She says the game is an emotional incubator. She says she was trying to plant seeds of doubt but they were genuine…LOL AUDREY!
– WHY DOES JOHN YELL SO MUCH. GOSH.
– Jason says he hopes Da’Vonne is on the couch chucking up confetti with Kadence at her eviction! LOL.
Time for the HOH competition!
– It’s a song competition which describes a HOH, BOB or Veto competition.
– JACKIE IS THE FIRST HOH! YASSSS!!
– VANESSA IS THE SECOND!
DANG IT. We were so close to the Sixth Sense being completely out of power this week. Sigh.
– Julie chats with Britney Haynes of Big Brother 12 and 14. Side note: there definitely needs to be someone from the past come back next season. There hasn’t been that in a while.
– She says it has been a long time since she’s been a fan of a season like this because of the people. She likes Jason especially and Vanessa as a player, and she also loves Johnny Mac. She thinks the twin twist took a whole different direction with them not being a target. She thinks Vanessa has a great shot at winning and then either Shelli or Clay (she says one of them will be picked off soon). She also says a floater will also go far, saying that Jackie just one HoH…she shades her and says the HoH competition was the first time she’s seen her! LOL.
– If Liz and Julia both survive this week they will both enter the game next week.