Someone unmasked the killer! Who was behind Whodunnit?, and who won the game to win $250,000! Find out what went down:
Although Lindsey Anderson pegged her as the killer from the very beginning, US homeland security attorney Kam Perez was able to unveil beauty queen and former Miss Nevada, Cris Crotz, as the Whodunnit killer and won $250,000.
If you remember Cris never received a scare card and a review of the series gives away numerous instances in which she was hinted at to be the killer. She did super well during the course of the competition and appeared to be either super relaxed or super anxious. Lindsey was the last person killed, eliminated just before Cris cornered Kam.
This was a great season! However I’m salty Kam walked by the Southern Belles, Sasha and Dana at the end!
The Latest on Whodunnit?
- ‘Whodunnit?’ ends on high note, scoring season high in key demo
- Whodunnit? – Results and Full Video – Season Finale – Episode 9 – Golden Cuffs
- ‘Whodunnit?’ rises to best ratings since debut
- Whodunnit? – Results and Recap – Episode 8 – Frost Nixin
- Whodunnit? – Results and Recap – Episode 7 – Party Crasher
All posts on Whodunnit?