The X Factor had a 1.9 adult rating on Thursday. This is down 45% from a similar show last season! It had 6.07 million viewers.
The Million Second Quiz had a 1.4 rating which was up 27% from last week. It had 5.42 million viewers.
Repeats of The Big Bang Theory were the most watched and highest rated shows of the night.
OK, it looks like we are going to have to stick a fork on The X Factor. I think it’s done. If it falls in the mid-1′s which I expect it to, then FOX might as well put animation and comedy reruns for the Fall and they would still get the same ratings.
It was a different picture in the 2′s. But now at the 1′s it’s in dangerous cancelation territory. But you’ll never know. So You Think You Can Dance was renewed — though that’s a summer show.
What do you guys think? Is this the end of The X Factor?
The Latest on Ratings
- TV Ratings: ‘The Sing-Off’ has strong premiere, ‘The Voice’ wins Monday – 12/10/2013
- TV Ratings: ‘The Sound of Music Live’ dominates Thursday night – 12/06/2013
- TV Ratings: ‘Christmas in Rockefeller Center’ beats ‘The X Factor’ on Wednesday – 12/05/2013
- TV Ratings: ‘The Voice’ wins Tuesday – 12/04/2013
- TV Ratings: ‘The Voice’ wins Monday – 12/04/2013
All posts on Ratings