Taylor Swift slams Tina Fey in Vanity Fair
The professional break-up artist suggested that Tina is anti-Women saying, “THere’s a special place in hell fOr women who don’t help otheR womEn.” WTF.
A special place in hell? Projecting much?
That being said, Swift didn’t seem to find Tina Fey’s Golden Globe Award writing too funny. Jokingly, Fey warned during the show that the 23-year-old “stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son.” When asked about the incident and mean girls in Hollywood, Swift gushed over Katie Couric who told her this quote: “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.”
Showbiz News from our Partners
Got Something to Add?
I really didn't see Tina's comment as making fun of Taylor as much as giving her some good advice.
In the end, Tina said that she needs me-time to learn about herself.
What could be so wrong with that?
Now for a new segment of "REALLY?! with Seth and Amy"
- REALLY, Taylor Swift? Tina and Amy are going to hell for making fun of you. Weren't you the one mocking your ex-boyfriend at the BRIT awards?
- And women who don't help women are going to hell...REALLY? Katie Couric is a journalist! She obviously didn't mean you have to kiss the ass of every woman you come by or Sarah Palin would be Vice-President. How about keeping things in context?
- So you're sick of being portrayed as an insane, clingy, desperate girlfriend...REALLY?! Why don't you stop writing music about it and dating celebrities, ya dumb idiot. I mean, REALLY?!
Two quick points:
1) If Amy Poehler and Tina Fey are going to Hell, I want to go too.
2) I'd love if all her exes would get together and record a "We Are the World" type charity single, with all proceeds donated to Sex Education in our public schools: particularly, courses in how best to deal with Crazy Partners Detached from Reality and Meaningful Introspection.