‘Smash’ moves to Tuesday, ‘The Voice’ Season 4 premieres March 25, 2013
NBC has released it’s mid-season 2013 schedule. Smash is moving to Tuesdays and premieres on February 5 with guest Jennifer Hudson. The Voice season 4 with Usher and Shakira will premiere in March 25/26, 2013.
Again, The Voice is perfectly scheduled. It won’t be going head to head with the premiere of American Idol like last season — and it’s going to premiere just as interest for Idol wanes. I can’t wait!
Via Press Release:
NBC REVEALS CHANGES FOR MID-SEASON 2013
– New Drama “Deception” (Formerly “Infamous”) January 7
– New Comedy “1600 Penn” January 10
– New Relationship Series “Ready For Love” from Eva Longoria March 31
– “The Voice” Begins Fourth Cycle March 25/26
– The Season’s Newest Hit “Revolution” Returns March 25
– “The Biggest Loser” Weighs in January 6/7 with Return of Jillian Michaels
– “Smash” Dances Back to the Schedule February 5 with Oscar Winner Jennifer Hudson
– “Community” Returns February 7
–“The Celebrity Apprentice” Debuts March 3
– “Betty White’s Off Their Rockers” Comes Back January 8
Got Something to Add?
WHYYY is revolution taking a 4 month break!! what a mess.. i know the voice its his lead-in.. but way to kill the momentum this show had going NBC.
@realphill I totally agree. I know it's par for the course for shows to take a break starting around December and repremiering in the late winter-early spring, but for a new show, and one that's doing so well, like Revolution? The only reason I can think of is that they shot X number of episodes and didn't film any others until they knew the show was getting picked up for the full 22 episode season. And now that they're renewed, they have to go and shoot all the rest of the season now (assuming that it's also been written already too. If not, then that's added time to wait). Either way, I'm kind of gutted. I really do love Revolution quite a bit.