Simon Cowell sang during The X Factor Season 3 auditions last night.
His voice is actually decent! He should do more of this as it humanizes him a bit. However, that’s not really his problem this season so far. The over-praising of contestants is doing his image more harm than giving in to the women on the panel and having fun. (He sang after Russ Pouliot’s audition of “Can’t Help Falling In Love.”)
Oh and while I’m at it, I think that Paulina Rubio is totally useless. Why is she even there? Same goes for Kelly Rowland. Simon should just judge the show with Demi Lovato, period. Those two are the only ones whose comments I listen to. But then again, Simon has been over-praising (again) this season and I find it hard to take him seriously.
Russ dubs himself “the next Frank Sinatra” and sings Elvis’ “Can’t Help Falling in Love” for the judges. Simon doesn’t take a liking to Russ’ rendition, so Demi and Kelly get Simon to sing to prove he’s better! Be on the lookout for Simon Cowell’s Greatest Hits!
The Latest on The X Factor USA
- The X Factor USA – Trey & Nick’s Week in Review – Top 6
- Reality Check: Alex and Sierra’s ‘X Factor’ Supremacy, Saving James Wolpert
- Little Mix – Move – The X Factor USA – Video
- Rion Paige – Exit Interview – The X Factor USA 2013
- Ellona Santiago – Exit Interview – The X Factor USA 2013
All posts on The X Factor USA