Here’s the video preview of Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Episode 4: “Face Time” on ABC Family.
Pretty Little Liars 4×04 PLL ‘Face Time’ – A new detective arrives in town and questions the girls about Wilden’s death. Meanwhile, Emily worries about the problems “A” is causing for her parents; Hanna is reluctant to accept Caleb’s help; and Spencer sets a trap for her sister. Original Air Date: Jul 2, 2013 on ABC Family.
The Latest on Pretty Little Liars
- Brant Daugherty and Janel Parrish Star in New Short Film: Something Wicked
- Pretty Little Liars – Recap: Alison… Dead, Alive, or Zombie?
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers: 13 Things To Know About “Grave New World”
- ABC Family Unveils Winter Series Return Dates
- The Cast of ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Preview “Grave New World”
All posts on Pretty Little Liars