Here’s the video preview and sneak peek of Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Episode 10: “The Mirror Has Three Faces” on ABC Family.
I love the title!
Pretty Little Liars 4×10 PLL ‘The Mirror Has Three Faces’ – Mrs. DiLaurentis asks Emily to move into Alison’s old room. Meanwhile, Ashley’s good luck changes; Ezra gets more bad news about his son; Aria tries to take an interest in Jake’s hobbies; and “A” toys with a vulnerable Toby. Original Air Date: Aug 13, 2013 on ABC Family.
Mona is back in Radley — and Wren has a few questions for her.
Caleb and Hanna surprise each other. What does Mona have to do with it?
Hanna and Caleb try to figure out where CeCe could be. Will they find her?
The Latest on Pretty Little Liars
- Brant Daugherty and Janel Parrish Star in New Short Film: Something Wicked
- Pretty Little Liars – Recap: Alison… Dead, Alive, or Zombie?
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Spoilers: 13 Things To Know About “Grave New World”
- ABC Family Unveils Winter Series Return Dates
- The Cast of ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Preview “Grave New World”
All posts on Pretty Little Liars