Paula Deen will no longer appear on QVC the company announced.
Deen has lost almost all her endorsements after she admitted in court that she was a racist.
Deen has been fired by: The Food Network, Walmart, Target, Smithfield Pork Company, Novo Nordisk, Caesars Casino and now QVC. She is still selling a ton of books however, landing at #1 on Amazon this week.
Initially, QVC refused to take a stand — saying they were closely monitoring the situation.
Now, after just about every company connected to Deen jumped ship … QVC has sheepishly made its move … announcing Paula will not appear on any upcoming broadcasts … for now.
In fact, the head of QVC released a statement saying, “Some of you may wonder whether this is a ‘forever’ decision – whether we are simply ending our association with Paula. We don’t think that’s how relationships work. People deserve second chances. And we always strive to do the right thing.” One question: Huh?
For her part, Paula released her own statement regarding the QVC split, saying, “As you know, I have some important things to work on right now, both personally and professionally. And so we’ve agreed that it’s best for me to step back from QVC and focus on setting things right.”
The Latest on Paula Deen
- Miley Cyrus, Dennis Rodman Make GQ’s Least Influential Celebrities of 2013 List
- E! to Premiere ‘True Hollywood Story’ on Paula Deen
- Paula Deen – Discrimination Lawsuit Dismissed After Settlement
- Paula Deen – Race Discrimination Charges Thrown Out By Judge
- Oprah admits reaching out to Paula Deen during N-word controversy – Video
- Paula Deen’s Cook Recounts Racism, Broken Promises – Report
- Paula Deen Headed For Divorce?
- Paula Deen fires legal team
- Paula Deen blackmailer arrested
- Paula Deen parts with agent after racial slur fallout
All posts on Paula Deen