Paula Deen and diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk have parted ways.
This is the latest endorsement lost for Deen after she admitted she was a racist in court.
TMZ has learned … Paula and diabetes drug maker Novo Nordisk have parted ways … at least for now. Deen — who has Type 2 diabetes — was a spokesperson for the company’s campaign, “Diabetes in a New Light.” Paula was singing the virtue of Novo Nordisk’s diabetes drug Victoza, which she takes … she also ironically was promoting “lifestyle changes.”
A Novo Nordisk spokesperson tells TMZ … they have mutually agreed with Paula to part ways for now, “while she takes time to focus her attention where it is needed.”
The Latest on Paula Deen
- Miley Cyrus, Dennis Rodman Make GQ’s Least Influential Celebrities of 2013 List
- E! to Premiere ‘True Hollywood Story’ on Paula Deen
- Paula Deen – Discrimination Lawsuit Dismissed After Settlement
- Paula Deen – Race Discrimination Charges Thrown Out By Judge
- Oprah admits reaching out to Paula Deen during N-word controversy – Video
All posts on Paula Deen