Paula Deen‘s restaurants at Caesars Entertainment casinos will be closed the company announced today.
Deen and Caesars are parting ways after Deen admitted that she was a racist in court.
Caesars operates Paula Deen-themed restaurants at four of its casinos: Horseshoe Southern Indiana, Harrah’s Tunica in Mississippi, Harrah’s Joliet in Illinois and Harrah’s Cherokee in North Carolina.
“While we appreciate Paula’s sincere apologies for statements she made in her past … we have mutually decided that it is in the best interests of both parties to part ways at this time,” said Jan Jones Blackhurst, executive vice president of communications and government affairs for Caesars Entertainment.
The Latest on Paula Deen
- Miley Cyrus, Dennis Rodman Make GQ’s Least Influential Celebrities of 2013 List
- E! to Premiere ‘True Hollywood Story’ on Paula Deen
- Paula Deen – Discrimination Lawsuit Dismissed After Settlement
- Paula Deen – Race Discrimination Charges Thrown Out By Judge
- Oprah admits reaching out to Paula Deen during N-word controversy – Video
All posts on Paula Deen