9:51AM PST: A source closely connected to Paris tells TMZ … she has “tried this [a possible suicide attempt] in the past” but “this was far more serious. It was not a cry for help.”
Paris Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning, and sources tell us it was a suicide attempt.
Paris was taken out of her Calabasas family house on a stretcher at around 2 AM and taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
The 911 call came in at 1:27 AM. We’re told the caller reported a possible overdose, although a source connected to the emergency response said there were multiple cuts on one of her wrists.
On Tuesday night … Paris posted some cryptic tweets, including, “I wonder why tears are salty?” … and “yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they’re here to stay.”
We’re told she’s doing ok.
Paris and the Jackson family will be in our thoughts and prayers in what we are sure is a trying time.
The Latest on Paris Jackson
- Paris Jackson – First Photos Since Suicide Attempt
- Paris Jackson rejected by rehab facility
- Paris Jackson 911 Call – Listen
- Paris Jackson “will be ready” for film debut post-recovery, says producer
- Paris Jackson used Meat Cleaver and Left Suicide Note – Report
All posts on Paris Jackson