Viral Overload

Man Accidentally Sets Apartment On Fire In Epic Lighter Demonstration Live Stream (VIDEO)

A Japanese livestreamer’s lighter demonstration went terribly terribly wrong as he set his apartment on fire by accident.

OMG! This was like one bad move after another… and it was all streamed live on YouTube for everyone to see. The horror!

Don’t try this at home kids. Or at least keep flammable materials away from burning items!

Man Accidentally Sets Apartment On Fire in Epic Lighter Demonstration Live Stream (VIDEO)

Viral Overload JapanVideo

Got Something to Add?