Viral Overload

Dog with Wire Cutting Through Stomach Rescued And Makes Amazing Recovery (VIDEO)

A dog had a piece of wire wrapped around its waist that it was cutting through its stomach. The poor animal was in this state for months before it was rescued by Animal Aid Unlimited in Udaipur, India.

Humans are capable of such horrendous acts to animals. However, there are still heroes in this world and they saved this dog – now named Ben – from this ordeal.

His transformation was breathtaking!

Press play to watch the video below.

WARNING: GRAPHIC

Source: YouTube

Source: YouTube

Viral Overload DogsVideo

Got Something to Add?