Here are the results for the Dancing with the Stars 16 Elimination Show for April 2, 2013. Who’s going home on Week 3?
UPDATES AS THEY HAPPEN…
Zendaya and Jacoby are the King and Queen of the Prom! They both get 2 bonus plus they are both safe!
ENCORE goes to Sean Lowe and Peta… with Bruno Tonioli!
Kellie and Derek are safe!
D.L. and Cheryl are safe! OMG THE CARNAGE CONTINUES!!!
Sean and Peta are safe!
Lisa and Gleb are in jeopardy!
Victor and Lindsay are safe!
Andy and Sharna are in jeopardy!
Aly and Mark are safe!
Ingo and Kym are safe!
Wynnona and Tony are in jeopardy!
Lisa and Gleb are safe!
Bottom 2: Wynnona and Tony / Andy and Sharna
Andy and Sharna are safe!
And the couple with the lowest total score of judges and votes on this third week of competition is:
Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani!
The Latest on Dancing with the Stars 16
- Zendaya – 106 & Park – Video
- Ratings: ‘Dancing With the Stars’ has lowest-rated finale in history
- Zendaya and Val Chmerkovskiy – Instant Jive – Dancing with the Stars 16
- Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough – Instant Jive – Dancing with the Stars 16
- Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff – Instant Salsa – Dancing with the Stars 16
All posts on Dancing with the Stars 16