Racist Big Brother 15 houseguest Aaryn Gries’ mom has hired a PR firm for her daughter to help with “spin” after she leaves the Big Brother house.
I don’t think it’s going to help. Aaryn can’t get a clue and continues with the racial slurs up to this day.
From LA Times:
“Big Brother” houseguest Aaryn Gries, who has made derogatory remarks about African American, Asian American and gay members of the house, has no idea that her remarks have sparked a controversy among viewers.
But when she exits the house, she will apparently get some help with “spin control” to deal with the potential public fallout from her controversial comments.
Sources for the series said the mother of Gries, who lives in San Angelo, Texas, has already hired a publicist for the 22-year-old college student, making Gries perhaps the first contestant in “Big Brother” history to get representation while still living in the house.
Gries has already lost her job at a modeling agency as a result of the remarks. While she is still isolated and unaware of her dismissal, her mother is aware of the firing and is taking steps to redeem her daughter’s reputation.
The Latest on Big Brother 15
- Big Brother 15 – Winner Results – 9/18/2013 – Video
- Big Brother 15 – Spoilers – Final HOH Competition Part 1 – 9/13/2013
- Big Brother 15 – Spoilers – Power of Veto Winner – 9/11/2013
- Big Brother 15 – GinaMarie apologizes for being a racist – Video
- Big Brother 15 – Aaryn Gries finds out that she was fired – Video
All posts on Big Brother 15