Welcome to the live blog and recap for the Top 4 Results of American Idol Season 12!
Season 9 winner Lee DeWyze performs his new single, “Silver Linings”, while Season 10 finalist Stefano Langone also performs. Also, Ryan Seacrest promised a surprise twist in the competition. What will it be? No elimination? One girl advancing to top three while the other three compete next week for the other two spots? The show needs to find a way to add an extra week to the competition, so it’ll be interesting to see what they’ve come up with.
Rickey.org readers predict that Amber Holcomb will be the lowest vote-getter, with 31.71% predicting that the season’s most hyped contestant is in danger. Kree Harrison is next with 28.67% of the vote, followed by No One with an even 23%. It’s not too late to vote, so head on over and add your prediction!
Also, don’t forget to participate in the Coca-Cola Perfect Harmony contest, as Rickey.org will be giving away exclusive prizes to a few lucky readers!
And lastly, while we wait for the show to start, check out the links below for extra Idol content, including confirmation of when the winner’s debut album will be released, and what the themes for next week are. Enjoy the show, and join us in the comments!
The Latest on American Idol 12
- Mariah Carey hated American Idol – ‘It was like hell’ – Video
- ‘American Idol’ Tour Box Office Report – 32% Capacity, Gross Revenue Down 68%
- American Idol 12 – Live Tour – Song List Spoilers – Video
- American Idol 12 Summer Tour – Sneak Peek – Video
- American Idol 12 – Summer Tour Preview – Gone Gone Gone
- Candice Glover Confirms Album Delay
- Candice Glover’s Debut Album Pushed Back
- ‘American Idol’ Tour Ticket sales down 347% – Report
- ‘Idology’ exit interview: Candice Glover talks getting cut, song arrangements, ‘I Am Beautiful’, much more
- ‘Idology’ exit interview: Kree Harrison talks song choice, Nicki Minaj, judges’ duet comments
All posts on American Idol 12